The Turf at Strength and Fitness Club offers a wide variety of sports-related programs to:
- Personal and/or Group Lessons (offered all year round) specializing in either Baseball or Softball, focusing on Hitting, Fielding, Catching, Pitching and/or beginner/mixed focus coaching
- Turf Performance Club: Sports-specific group training using various training equipment (Vertimax, Cardio, Weight Room, Obstacle Course) (offered all year round)
- Walk In and/or Rental Batting Cages (offered all year round)
- Pre-Season Camps (starting in August/September thru December and again from January thru February/March)
- Clinics: 1,2 or 3 days of specialized training in your/your child’s area of focus such as pitching or catching (periodically through the off season)
Contact us today and let us help you formulate a plan that will help you reach your goals!
Private and/or Group Lessons
For more information, check out our Lessons page.
Turf Performance Club
Sports-specific group training using various training equipment (Vertimax, Cardio, Weight Room, Obstacle Course)
For more information, check out our TPC page.
Our instructional camps are designed specifically for sports players. Our youth conditioning camps are designed in conjunction with our instructional camps (most are held before or after camp sessions) to further strengthen athletes and enhance agility and flexibility. Camps will run during the winter months to prepare players for the playing season to progress your athlete through the following capabilities:
- Proper mechanics of each area of focus (Pitching, Fielding, Catching, Hitting, etc)
- Stability and Flexibility
- Strength and Agility
- Mental and Emotional Management