Youth Baseball and Softball
Ages 7 & up
We hear this quite often . . .
“My son’s baseball season just ended. He really had fun and we wish to continue training indoors with a few members of his baseball team but just don’t know where to enroll or even start.”
In response, we developed a “Create Your Own Camp” program. This is popular with parents who wish to start or continue small group baseball or softball training with one of our talented coaches. These are personalized camps that can be coordinated among the parents, based on their schedules (and coach availability).
- Each camp includes 4, 1 Hour Sessions.
- Parents provide the participants.
- Dates & Times can be coordinated among parents (subject to coach availability).
- Parents can choose which skills to focus on (hitting, fielding, pitching, catching).
- Minimum of 4 participants per camp, maximum of 8 participants per camp.
- Pricing for one 4 week camp: $150 per participant.
- Extending times and weeks can be discussed through our camp coordinator. Please be sure to let us know in the comments below. Pricing varies depending on the request.
Interested in creating your own small group camp?
Tell us a little bit more about your interest and our coordinator will contact you shortly.
Contact Hege at (908) 272-3900 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org